Thursday, December 10, 2009

Outgoing


Ever since we came back, about a week and a half ago, we haven't met any friend, we went to a couple of events and either left before we even got in or 5 minutes later. We spend some time with Ned's parents and talked to some restaurant equivalences, but most of the time, we were home, on our own. Together, but very solitary.

We are sitting at union square coffee shop, and talking about needing to be out there more, network and interact, to get the artwork seen and make work relations.

I really hate that. I don't want to have to interact, but I know it's important. I decide, just for practice, to try and accept every event invite I get for the next month. To get myself out there more.

The thought is a lot more scary then fun.

1 comment:

lostfoundagain said...

I really wish that I had time to come over already. I feel like I havent seen you in a year. This weekend is going to be busy again for me. If you're around on Thursday evening next week I'm pretty sure I'll be free.If not then I'll definitely see you guys next weekend!