Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tarts!

Tarts

Look at my new amazing tarts!

This story start a long time ego and involves swaps, gifts, an elephant bowl and plate and just one of those connections with someone sweet I knew from online and never thought to meet face to face. Everything changed a couple of weeks ago, when I swapped one of the Koi fish tapas plate with her, then a couple of days later, she e-mailed me the sweetest e-mail about coming to NY to be a guest in the Martha Stuart show and asking if I wanted to meet in person.

I'm really shy and making plans and returning e-mails can be really difficult sometimes, but I decided that I'm not going to let this one slip by and wrote back. So today we met, had coffee, food and talked for a really long time, and I got those beautiful felt tarts she made!

I know it's felt, but I'm still tempted to try and eat them, just in case.

Thanks Sharon! you rock!

No comments: