Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Phonecall

coffee
So the first thing I felt was really proud of myself. The second was ashamed at being proud for something most people do wihout giving in another thought. Worst, something I used to do without giving it another thought.

Ned left a massage on my phone to call his mom. She's having a trunk show and have some of my art for display. One of the plates were missing a price tag, and she needed to know how much to sell it for.

My first instinct was to lie, to tell Ned I didn't notice his voicemail. It was so obvious to me, I didn't think of anything else to do.then I actually made that call, said hi, talked to Ned's mom for a minute, let her know what she needed to know and ended the call.

Some days, especially when I overcomes my anxiety, I hate them so much. And myself for not doing better.

No comments: