Sunday, February 22, 2009

Instinct

instict

instict

instict

This is a part of a 3 drawing series i made today for "Illustration Friday" the word of the week was "instinct" It made me think of the owl tattoo I got last week and how all my Tattoos aside of one are of Animals, because I feel they represent best different state of minds and massages I want to bring into my life.

The series shows the same model (Sierra) in 3 different state of minds, each followed by an animalistic inspiration of the moment.

4 comments:

INDIGENE said...

I love the combination of color, mood, animals and text. Great concept and renderings!

Coreopsis said...

Ooooh--these are really beautiful. I didn't read the texts, but I assume they fit with each picture--but I love the lines and the colors, and the fact that they are ON text.

studio lolo said...

Excellent concept and renderings!

THE CHARM SCHOOL DROPOUT said...

beautiful, as always. sexy, very good.