Sunday, February 22, 2009

Instinct

instict

instict

instict

This is a part of a 3 drawing series i made today for "Illustration Friday" the word of the week was "instinct" It made me think of the owl tattoo I got last week and how all my Tattoos aside of one are of Animals, because I feel they represent best different state of minds and massages I want to bring into my life.

The series shows the same model (Sierra) in 3 different state of minds, each followed by an animalistic inspiration of the moment.

4 comments:

INDIGENE said...

I love the combination of color, mood, animals and text. Great concept and renderings!

Coreopsis said...

Ooooh--these are really beautiful. I didn't read the texts, but I assume they fit with each picture--but I love the lines and the colors, and the fact that they are ON text.

studio lolo said...

Excellent concept and renderings!

S. Collier said...

beautiful, as always. sexy, very good.