Monday, May 24, 2010

A random thought about death



This morning I was thinking about this blog entry I read last night, Uri was writing about lips-syncing as a new cultural phenomanon (or rather a new u-tube thing) and I commented that lips-syncing isn't new, but having an audince to lips-syncing is. And that the reason we all want to watch it, is that it's something everyone does and so, it makes us feel less alone.

This morning I thought about the amount of time, effort and range of actions I take to make myself not feel alone, compare to the amount of time and effort I put into staying alive for as long as I can. I think that my fear of lonliness is far far greater then my fear of death.

Then I thought that there's no difference really, that the thing I fear most about being dead is being lonley.