Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Work in process

All I've been doing in the past couple of days is working on the moleskin exchange sketchbook, and then Tanya's creative mind journal project. I probably should be doing other stuff - working on my etsy store, finishing some orders, working on a couple of freelance design projects, and probably, more then anything else, answer e-mails, Which I haven't done in a really long time.

I've also really neglected the attempt to find a place to stay in Israel, I know Ned's frustrated with me about that, and I am to, but I just don't feel like talking or communicating at all lately, and all I want ot do is draw and paint all the time and do nothing else.

One of the coolest thing about working on the sketchbooks projects is that it got me to try new things, mostly working on 2 pages in one go, and making 2 drawings related to one another and not just stand on their own.

About an hour and a half later...
Tanya's book
moleskin
perfect

1 comment:

lostfoundagain said...

I forget when you guys said that you're going to Israel. Are you around this weekend? I definitely want to see you before you leave for Israel.