Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bird Ornamets, crafting and being busy

birds

I've been so busy over the past couple of days. Ned's mom is having another trunk show in her apartment, and suggested that I bring some things again. I was very happy to participate and then forgot all about it, remembering on Friday that it's actually starting on the next week...

So, I was crafting like crazy, I made - 2 small bears, 2 medium bears, one huge bear what's made of cool red sweater. The, 5 vases and another large one, and a bunch of tiny notebooks (maybe 8? I can't remeber) And brought in a few other items from the store.

Yesterday, after the first truck show day, Ned got an e-mail from his mom letting me know that 3 vases and 1 teddy bears were sold.

Other then that I was taking care of my first large order, a gardening store asked me to make 10 vases for them. Suddenly, the box that contained over 30 vases and were sitting under the dining room table seem to be close to an end of it's supply...

So with all this activity, it feels like I had no time to just sit and make things for a while and so the other night when I couldn't sleep, I decided to get out of bed and I made 3 little ornament birds. I made those last year for Christmas when I just started to post more often in my shop. And I'm really happy to be making another set.

No comments: