Friday, July 11, 2008

Shoot today

Liza&Nora

Me and Ned had a bit of a fight last night, he fall asleep and I stayed up and
were sad and upset. I only had about 3 hours of sleep before having to wake up at 9:00 to get ready for the shoot and start. I was really really tired all day and didn't feel like doing anything aside of going back to sleep. At night, I wrote Ned an angry e-mail, that was the only way I could think of to express my feelings and not waking him up so he'll be more or less functional in the shoot. He read it this morning and so, he was sad and upset as well.

We didn't have time to talk till after the shoot was over, by which time we were both really tired and there was not a lot to say anyway.
The upside of being so tired and sad is that I was a lot less concern with being nice and so it was much easier to just flat out tell the hair, make up and stylist what I wanted and get things going my way.

Even with the tiredness and sadness, the photos came out really beautiful.

Flamingo
Liza&Ned02
Liza&Chizuko

No comments: