Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Book of love

Book of love art kit
Book of love art kit

I knew from before Christmas that this year I want to make something special for Valentine's however, I also knew that: 1) I didn't want it to be pink 2) I didn't want it to be heart shape or decorated with heart and 3) I didn't want it to be a card - cause all those things, or a combination of them seem to me like they belong on a Barbie box rather then a serious and meaningful love gesture.

I thought about gifts that i got in the past and which ones was the most meaningful to me and made me feel real special, and most of them were handmade and included more of the time and thought of the giver then their money or shopping abilities.

So I made some small art kits that are made for you to make a beautiful small love book for a person you care about. Each kit contain a small notebooks (somewhere between 4"X6" - 2"X3"), a pencil and 5 color crayons, all warped in a beautiful white fabric bag with 2 silhouette in red (see - no pink!)

All you need to do is draw, write, doddle, quote, compose poems or songs, and make someone that your loved one would cherish. You don't have to be a great artist, just make something from your heart!

I've made 16 of those, 10 to sell, and 6 as a wonderful Valentine's give away. If you want to get one of those, all you need to do is buy something from my store and type in "bookoflove" into the "massage to seller" box - and you'll get one of those beautiful art kit!

There are only 6 of those, so you have to hurry!

Book of love art kit

No comments: