Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fact and Fancy print show


On Friday, me, Ned, our friend Mike who was staying without this week, Chava, Persiana and Andrew and their friend Lindsey, and Ned's parents all went to the fact and fancy gallery on Hoyt street to see some my vases and a special series of prints I've made for the show. It was so much fun! I love that place and it was wonderful to go there with a large group of really supportive people.

Even though the gallery is so small, my group filled almost the whole space, it's so overwhelming to see this amount of cool art!

It's the second time I'm in the fact and fancy and both time I wanted to buy something to support the store. Each time I went from wanting one thing, to wanted everything to being to overwhelmed and wanting nothing. This is what I really wanted to get and next time, I might:

This amazing flowers and minerals print:


This awesome fox:

One of those beautiful bears:



And then we all went out for dinner


This is my first attempt using google's picasa web album. I really hate living without flickr. A lot of nice people encourage me to write to people in Yahoo and flickr and try to solve this account being deleted thing. Though Flickr let me know that the information is gone.

I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do. I just want everything back to what it was. The idea of opening a new flickr account and having to pay for the service again makes me grind my teeth, though I really don't like the google thing and find myself feeling very sad and isolated without my flickr contents and constant communication.

This situation really sucks.

No comments: