Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trunkt

Trunkt

Trunkt is sort of a portfolio site for artists and crafters, I applied to it twice in the past, and got rejected (actually, they don't even send a rejection mail or anything, you are just left to wait and wonder) which of course, made me resent the whole site.

This morning, for no reason what-so-ever, I decided to apply again, didn't give my application any thought and got in!

my impression so far:
The work flow in it is very unintuitive and hard to understand and there's very little you can do without a premium account that cost 25$ a month(!)

I might give it a shot, if there's anyone else here who uses it successfully, I'd love to get some tips.

It's very nice to not be rejected!

my portfolio is here

2 comments:

lostfoundagain said...

oh hooray!! I'm glad you got in! It is nice to not be rejected and you have been having such spectacular success lately. It's just nice to see that continue. (Though really I think every little beautiful thing you create is another success, regardless of where it ends up)

Mary said...

Pletid cume am mein
Fullom am deser todo
Moi waunt tu cume a mein
A moi, eh so mote es be