Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A day Off

trust

After all the excitement of last week, the opening to my art show in Chicago, Ned's big shoot and then retouching and working on the images and being in transit for 2 days - taxis, planes and cars. It was really really nice to spend a whole day at home. It's super cold outside, past freezing temperature and windy. So today - I did nothing!

Well, it's not quite true, but it feels like compare to the action packed previous week, I did nothing.

I was tired, sort of sad, and I wore pajamas all day long! in that time I finished some Etsy listings that were long over due, made food and 4 new drawings, well, 3 and a half, to be precise, one of those I started last week, what now feels like last year, and finished today.

tenderness

I don't want to think about it

What is the Truth

1 comment:

lostfoundagain said...

the illustration and the words are so beautiful together. They really speak to me.

It's really nice to have a day off once in a while- a day with absolutely no obligations or expectations. And it's fun to wear pajamas all day long too :)