Sunday, April 19, 2009

And the winner is....

raffle

A couple of weeks ago I announced a blog freebe raffle, the winner would get one of my hand painted rabbit prints.

I got back from LA a couple of days ago and feeling a bit under the weather, but I held the raffle yesterday and I'm proud to announce the winner is Tatertot374.

Congratulation to the winner! and thanks everyone else for your awesome ideas, I already tried a couple of them - the frog cup, which was Blanche idea, sold a couple of days ago, and i already made a second set. And yesterday I also tried a Raccoon, cause i couldn't find a good enough image of a skunk, as Nichola suggested.

Don't be too sad if you didn't win, this was so much fun I'm already working on a new print and will announce a new freebe give away in the next couple of days!

1 comment:

tatertot374 said...

Thank you so much!!! This is so amazing!!
tatertot374