Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Frustrating day (with cool visual results!)

dragonfly tea set

Redstarts sake set

After a very productive and depressing day yesterday, all I could do is paint those, no energy or willingness to communicant, write e-mails, comment on blogs or deal with anything that involve life or other people.

On top of that, I got a nice e-mail from a fellow Etsian who noticed that in one website that sells the paints I'm using for those, the description of the product say that though non toxic and stands in some toy and product standards, it's not recommended to use those on surfaces that touch food.
I know that person meant well, but it is quite a blow to me. Since neither the packaging or the description in the manufacturer say anything about this, I decided to keep making and selling those, but I did put that information on the listing on Etsy.

I hope they'll still sell and that people will still use them.

check it out!

What do you this? too much information? too little? should I just take the whole paragraph off and forget about it?

2 comments:

Julie Takacs said...

It's odd your package didn't have this on it anywhere. if i were you, i wouldn't take anyone's word for granted.
on the package, locate their website, and ask them directly. then you know for sure.

Jenn said...

beautiful job!

Jenn
http://www.LearnHowToMakeBows.com