Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rockabilly blog winner!

raffle

Remember a couple of weeks ago, I announced a rockabilly special blog raffle?!well it's time ot see who won it.

Only 12 people signed up for this raffle, which surprised me, because this is the biggest gift I ever offered on raffle, I wonder if it means that it doesn't matter what you offer as a prize on a raffle, or that this was simply not to everyone's taste.

At any rate - thanks for all participants, and congratulations to Cabootique who is the winner!

Stay tune! I'm going to announce the next raffle in the beginning of next week.

3 comments:

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Ahh I didn't win :o(

But I am overweight, you could count me as two small people!

Karalee said...

found your blog a couple of weekends ago and pretty much read and browsed all the way back to the beginning. love it. thanks. i gave you an award that i just received the other day - http://www.karaleeserra.com/blog/?p=289

Cabootique said...

Yay! Thanks so much. I e-mailed you back my contact info!