Monday, September 22, 2008

Bears Bears Bears!

Peter

Pretty crazy weekend in NY - we were a lot more social then usual, going to a birthday party, a brunch with friends, both in the city, and a brunch again today with a different friend (In Williamsburg, thanks god!) It feels like just those 2 days with no real working was a very long break from doing anything of substance.

Today, we started cleaning the house for 2 shoots next week, which I'm very excited about, though not at all excited about the clean up, it took me an hour and a half just to get the fabric corner and my desk in order. Also, I manage to draw for a couple of hours when Ned was at the gym. And, to finally shoot 3 of the 5 bears I made for the Trunk show. One sold without me ever getting a photo opportunity, and the 4th will be shot tomorrow.

So, I'm glad to introduce Angeline, Shawn and Peter!

Angeline

Shawn

No comments: