Friday, April 18, 2008

Cards and Rides

Cards

Summer is here, well, spring at least, and it's awesome! we are having so much fun. Last weekend we took Olga, the motorcycle out of the apartment and back where she belong - in the street! ever since then we took her out for a ride each and every day. It's so much fun, I missed riding so much when all 3 of us were stuck in the apartment for the winter and it's so wonderful to be out and about now.

Ned-and-Red

Sadly, that means that I'm doing very little of anything else... And I really didn't craft enough this week, however, I did make some sexy art work for this year's Grafuck book, I really hope I'm going to manage to get in, I got rejected last year and so I'm not hoping for too much, but still it would be really great if I do.

No comments: