Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Devotion

devotion01
devotion02

This project started with frustration, this is the slowest Etsy's been going on for me in ages, it's almost the middle of the month and I've only made 3 sales, it almost feel redundant to make more cups or tapas plates - there are so many of them in there already!

so, instead of giving up, and just getting depressed, I decided to make something new entierly, then a cutting paper mistake, led to changing what I wanted to make into this - a small art book illustrating a poem by Robert Frost:

Devotion
The heart can think of no devotion
Greater than being shore to ocean -
Holding the curve of one position,
Counting an endless repetition.

3 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

It's truly beautiful! I love it!

mollypeck said...

This is so lovely!

Sharon said...

It's even more beautiful in person ... a little treasure for sure