Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Free art for all (well for 10 people)

PIF
I've been wanting to do a PIF (pay it forward) just about since i started selling at Etsy. My new studio clean up project finally gave me the prefect opportunity!

And so I'm giving away 10 random pieces of art - there are originals, art prints, stencil art, book marks, ACOs and a whole bunch of thing. I'm going to list 5 of those in the louchelab store and 5 in our other store, louchelust.

If you don't know what PIF is, then here is a short explanation:

PIF, Pay It Forward, is a nice opportunity to do something nice for another human being, and so, basically, this is a gift - a piece of art, free of charge! do not complete payment for it, don't pay anything, just buy this item and I'll send you a cool piece of art, it's as easy as that!

PIF

PIF

3 comments:

Snowberry and Lime said...

Oh how could I possibly resist? :)
That is such a sweet thing to do, I will do an Etsy PIF as well to honour your thought.

I am constantly stalking your shop to find just the perfect item for my new flat...

Unknown said...

so cool! I'm packing it up for you now.

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

WOW! These are beautiful.

I tried to do a a PIF on my blog a while back and no one even asked for it. :-(

Don't know how to do it on Etsy though. (Did your stuff all get taken--it's really nice.)