Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Eye Update

eye

So it's 4 days later and I'm still not OK. I'm putting 2 ointments on, 3 times a day. In the past couple of days I'm also taking Benadryl which made then extremely foggy. My dreams are super vivid and colorful while my waking hours are sort of dull and strange. I don't think I like this pill much.

The most frustrating thing is not knowing what's going on.

The eye is not really swollen anymore, just in the morning, but instead I have this strange hard almond size lump on my cheek , right under the eye, it feels like I'm constantly frowning and squinting on the left side on my face.

Ned called today to make an appointment for me at the DR. I was too chicken to do it myself. he got into an argument with the woman on the phone who wanted to know why I wasn't the one making the call, what is my social security number and why didn't I come to see the DR. when I wasn't sick. He was really upset after he talked to her, I felt so bad about not being able to do it myself.

So I'm going to see the DR. on Thursday then. I really hope that somehow, by magic, this will get well by tomorrow and I don't have to go.

1 comment:

lostfoundagain said...

Oy Vey! I hope it gets better overnight so you dont have to go to the doctor. That secretary sounds bitchy. Why wouldnt a husband call to make an appointment for his wife when she's feeling unwell?! Why the fuss?

In any case, I really hope you get this sorted out quickly so you can stop taking meds and start feeling better!