Friday, May 15, 2009

Aftershoot blues

Ammre01

I'm so tried, we had an evening shoot tonight and one yesterday. it's 4:00 AM and I just finished editing my photos, editing Ned's photo with him, and making chilly before the beans we
sprouted goes bad. For the past few days (weeks?) I feel like all I want is to sleep all the time. I'm not sure if it's allergies, still getting over being sick or just stress and the weird dreams I've been having lately.

I'm happy with the photo I took though.

I hate feeling like I'm not doing everything I want, I feel like I'm missing opportunities and messing up stuff by not keeping in touch with people and follow things though.

I'm not sure if it's really the case or if that's just a feeling, I don't know if I'm really messing up or not.

I'm just so tired of feeling tired, and hate feeling so aimless and unfocused.

2 comments:

ammre said...

I stayed awfully late. I probably should have left earlier and let you two to your sleep and free time.

I loved hanging out with you though.

Unknown said...

Not at all...

This is our regular hours, I've just been feeling so out of energy for the past month, I'm really frustrated and annoyed by it.

You are awesome and we both had a really great time hanging out with you