Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Painting

Remember Everything

I made this drawing for Illustration Friday, the word of the week was "foggy" and though nothing in this illustration has to do with fogginess, it's mostly has to do with my state of mind in the past few days...

I'm really down and depressed over nothing in particular, I feel like I can't think properly. Nothing bad happens, it's just hard to focus or do anything, and every small thing, whether it's an e-mail or some work, feels like a humongous effort.

At the same time, reality proves that I'm making a lot of art and good art at that, but all that doesn't feel real to me right now. I had a really great idea for a shoot and then another great idea for something to do with the pictures, and though those 2 things are happening now and are really exciting, I feel really useless.

This painting is for sale hare

2 comments:

Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

A very cool illustration!!! Sorry things have been off for you. I've felt the same way lately.

Anonymous said...

this is a wonderful illustration - and I'm sorry things have been so low recently - I wish you some sunshine and dancing clouds - and hope you feel a little happier soon:-)